Welcome to my personal website. I am a social scientist and pedagogue with a burning commitment to work that promotes the dignity of humans and strengthen children, youth, and adults possibilities to live a good life according to the human rights. With a rich experience from child- and youth work, written and oral communication, educational supervision, and a strong academic education from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and the University of Oslo, I have acquired good tools to realize this.
In addition to my academic and professional interest for educational science, do I have long experience with music production as a hobby, and this is featured under the artist heading Flandersh Vibes.
- Communication and Supervision
- Upbringing and Formation
- Relationships and Interaction
- History of Educational Theory
- Phd course in Philosophy of Education
- Master of Science in Education
- Bachelor in Social Science
- Course in Suicide Prevention
- Course in Pastoral Counseling
- Course in Child- and Youth Management